Choosing the wrong child care can create problems at work, at home, and can even leave your child unprepared for school!
- What questions you should ask when visiting a child care home or center
- The different types of child care and why parents choose them
- What to look for and listen for as you walk through a home or center
- How to determine if there are too many children in the class
- How to find out if your choice for child care has any violations!
- How to assess the quality of the center and teachers
- AND the one thing you must do before making your final decision!
Enter your email above for FREE instant access to this child care guide and avoid choosing the wrong child care RIGHT NOW!
Regional Child Care Resources and Referral
1200 Arlington Street #15
Greensboro, NC 27406